12/31/2014 “STATE OF THE HALL” SUMMARY
Total funds raised to-date: $30,802.34
Total non-monetary contributions to-date: $45,226.22
Total dollars spent to-date: $3,015.43
- The Kearney Community Hall Board held six formal meetings in 2014.
- Received notification of Tax-Exempt Status 501c3
- We issued a press release letter to the Story, Wyoming on-line Newsletter
- A Facebook page was established
- We produced for public information Brochures versions 1 - 9
- Individual contributions
- We received numerous letters of support for submission in fundraising efforts
- We sent information sharing letters to numerous key individuals.
- We received a $3,500 grant from the Nickerson Foundation contingent upon receiving our non-profit status.
- We distributed a “Hall Happenings” newsletter with donation card via Direct Mailing to 731 Banner & Story zip codes, and emailed it to a list of 70 individuals.
- We held a benefit auction on-site
- We submitted a grant application to the Wyoming Cultural Trust Fund
- We submitted a grant proposal to the Homer A. & Mildred S. Scott Foundation